Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Spring is coming

In Iran costume, start of the New Year is on the 1st of spring. In Esfand; the last month of solar calendar; we see lots of movements in the entire city. Everybody are preparing for the New Year. Parents are buying new cloths for the children, grandparents are making their home ready for their visitors, flower shops are selling the especial flowers for springs, groceries are selling Haft-Seen tools (I'll talk about this nice costume later), tourist agencies are managing their Norouz tours and house work women are cleaning all their homes.
The last part is the hardest part for me and I never like to do it, although always some worker comes to help me but the feeling of cleaning the home from toe to head is frightening.
But I like these days from another side too. I have the hope of enjoying the holidays now, but after passing the New Year holidays there isn't any near enjoyful future.
I'll write much more about spring coming ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:D I think I should start to write again...