Sunday, June 11, 2006

Dead one=Good one

When I was a child and we had some guests from other cities, my parents brought me to train station. At that time (even now) the children of those poor families who were living in small houses near the station were playing exactly beside the rails. Then always something amazing happens. When the train was in the station and passengers were taking on and off those small boys were looking at it with a kind of admiration but as soon as it started it's way they through stones to its windows. Rapidly they forgot the old feeling and started damaging their previous idol.
Always this happened and I never understand why the reason is. But now when I see my living environment I understand… it’s the logic of these people; when someone is silent nobody pays any attention to him but when he starts moving around everybody tries to stop or put some stones in his way. It could be the reason why we can't improve our situations.
And it can be the reason why all dead ones are good ones. When they are alive no one remembers their existence in the world and when they die everyone cries for them.

1 comment:

Sapinud said...

Pray for them to fall, then take the falled ones, show good respect, total love, and a good cry, and say wish they could fly. That is the recipe. ;|