Saturday, June 10, 2006

Somi, The cook

I have a friend (this time this friend is a MAN) who always talks about his roast chickens he bakes. So I decided to prove that women cooking are always better than men.
I bought 2 nice cleaned chickens and put them in onion and other teasing staff and then after some hours I put them over 2 skewers and put them in the oven and started counting minutes for having a delicious food.
In the middle when I opened the door lots of smokes were there. Those chickens had started pouring their waters at the bed of the oven and because of the heat all of them returned into smoke.
I opened all the windows and turned the conditioner on, and then every 5 minutes I checked the oven and cleaned the bed. I burned my hands and out of my exhaustion weren't able to eat meal.
Next day when I asked that teacher about his instruction, he laughed and said I should turn the up light on, not the down light. The point of that cooking was very funny. When I think about all hard jobs I did that night to put the smoke away and just by simply changing the lights I would solve that problem I just laugh.
But none of these accidents is opposite the fact that "women cooking are better than Men." :D

1 comment:

Sapinud said...

lol, ;)