Thursday, June 22, 2006

For My First Boss

I’m living in Iran. In my country when the president changes, most of the government officers change too. People are paying the cost of this involuntary change to make time for the new comers to be educated in their field.
Yesterday my manager signed his resignation letter and said he won’t come from Saturday. He was working in IT department for more than 4 years and it’s a record for this place. When he was calling us group by group to announce his proves to us, I was thinking about all my work experience, which was made by him as my only manager up to that time.
In spite of all his discriminations, which were crystal clear for everyone, he also had some good points. Now I’m sure that if you want to be a successful manager you should collect some good employers and make a feeling of team working between them to optimize their ability. You should have the power of making the last decisions and cutting the subject. You should be a good talker to convince all opposite parties to silent them at the time. You should be up to date in IT fields… and you should know to be in whose side in a big company to be survived (This item needs a little bit more intelligent than the others).
Now I’m waiting to see the new manager and his abilities, but some changes at some times are necessary, it’ll result into improvements. I hope this case is one of them.
And I will never forget him, because he was the first. Good Bye Mr ...

2 comments:

Sapinud said...

:)

Anonymous said...

hi.. Mrs Somi Ji,, sorry for being late,,,, but if still i have not missed the chance,,, i can consider myself to replace him...

LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz

what you suggest,, do i have such abilities..