Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Iran Fans

Today I feel better so I can write about Iran-Mexico match. We lost it 1-3.Although we were good in the first half time and out of our frightened coach we were damn bad in the second half.
But I don't want to talk about the match. I want to write about those mean spectators who were in Germany for encouraging Iran players but most of them have sold their tickets to the Mexico fans.
While all the cost of your trip from Iran to Germany with the ticket of 3 matches was less than 3000$, most of our football watchers sold their tickets for 5000$ to Mexicans. So when we were watching the match only 1500 people were there to call Iran, Iran, Iran. When game was over the coach of Mexico thanks all Mexican fans who were one of the most powerful reasons of their win in the second half.
See ,again after watching the match we are just blaming players and coach but we never think why our representatives have sold our honor for 5000$!!!
Last night Japan lost his match too, but I can never compare their fans with ours….

1 comment:

Sapinud said...

:( I didn't know this :(