Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Gossips

-This year a wide famine will be expanded in most of the country.
-12 or maybe more people were killed in an explosion by unknown terrorists in Shiraz.
-I haven't called my mother in law for a week and she neither, maybe something has happened.
-Our salaries won't be increase significantly this year.
-Pink color is finally turning to new style for this summer.
-
-
-

Yesterday I was talking with a friend about the difference between"gossiping" and "backbiting" . The first one means spreading rumors which you are not sure about their correctness and the second one means saying something about someone when he/she is not available to prove him/herself.

When you are tired ,gossiping with friends ,sometimes makes you fresh but backbiting in any situation is immoral.

3 comments:

Hiva said...

Hi Somi, It's great to be a mom, I notice that we are both 28 years old. I still can't see to be a mom one day. you are really brave :)

Georg said...

Hallo Somi,

There will be no famine in most countries. Only in some poor ones and totally disorganized. Mostly countries where they are more interested in civil wars, mafia activities, AIDS spreading.

In your country and mine, food stuff will be more expensive. That's certain.

Every day, this planet carries 10 Million more people. And planet Earth is not getting bigger.......

By the way, thank for visiting my blog. I commented on what you said.

Georg

Georg said...

Bonjour Somi,

Thanks for commenting on my blog about this music.

I went to YouTube and listen to both Shajarian and Sharam Nazeri.

I appreciate the music very much, especially S.N. My wife listened, too, as she is somehow more attracted to eastern music than myself.

I bookmarked those two singers. Could you give me the name of classical Persian/Iranian music performed without singer, so that I could look it up on YouTube? I would appreciate.

Georg