Sunday, April 06, 2008

Ring Eaten

Yesterday when I reached home, I put Rozana on the ground and gave her some toys for playing and then went to the kitchen. After some moments she felt tired on the floor and started nagging so I came and put her in the walker and again resume my job. Syddenly I felt she is silent more than common moments!!!!! When I checked her I saw she has one of my rings in her hand and the other one wasn't there........ I always put those rings together so I was sure it must be somewhere nearby but when I my searches and no result I concluded maybe Rozana had swollen it !!!!!
It was really breath-taking. she was laughing and eating food as usual but my mind was seeking all the bad effects of having a gold ring in the stomach.
Anyhow , finally I found that ring not around her but exactly inside her. You can't imagine that it was in her diaper. when she was playing ,it felt from her hand into the cloth and then moved there. Up to the moment of finding it I was only shaming myself of such a carelessness.
Now I know she is eating whatever is near her.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi somi
Happy new year
and I wish for you and your family a year full of health,happiness
and success.

Ahmad- Ashkavand