Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just Rozana

These days my little angel is getting very sweet and lovely, I do miss her all the moments at work. I was thinking about recording her voice and listening it during my working time!!!!!!!
Yesterday afternoon I feel she is tired of staying at home so I put her in the coach and went to a 1 hour walking around the home. Weather was so nice and a cool breeze beside warm beams of sun gave her a pleasent feeling which made her laughing and clapping all the way. I was damn happy of making her happy and felt that I couldn't bear this fountain of love. Do you understand what I'm saying?!!!! If I was writing in Persian then I was better in expressing myself .
Her sleepings are getting very funny. She suck her tomb nail until she goes to sleep ,then each 2~3 hours starts nagging to become sure that I'm with her. In these moments I just talk with her and sing some familiar songs then without any movements she continue her dreamings. Now I've become sure that she does this job intentionally for feeling me during sleep, what a kind creature !!!!
...and the moments she sees a bowl of soup or serilak in my hands are very funny. She becomes very happy and show it in her face muscles and clappings.
Day by day she is getting older, prettier, sweeter and we become more thankful of God for ginving us this much pleasure.

No comments: