Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Quarrql In The Morning

Today morning when I reached to work I saw we have some problems in the network (I'm working in the network department). I called the person who is responsible in such cases and gave him our ID number for finding the problem. He said this number is not in our database but I was sure that last week I'd solved a similar one with that ID. Any how he was persisting that he is right and I was shouting at him blaming his carelessness in answering people requests.
At last I saw in this manner my network problem won't be solved, so I asked my colleague to talk with him and .... surprisingly he was right. I was persisting on a wrong network ID.
Why when you are sure of something ,sometimes the reverse is proven? My feeling was very bad at that moment.

No comments: