Monday, May 19, 2008

Copyright

Some people have a very great mind. They have the ability of memorizing nice quotes or useful stories and fetch their data in a suitable time. I always respect these people because they have the ability of assuring us by giving tangible instances or nice sentences.
But some others have another attitude. They quote those nice sentences and even stories but without mentioning the resources. In this case they intend to introduce themselves as the creator of that nice sentence. Finding this feeling also gives me the feeling of being lied.
There is this much wide difference between these two type of people and one of the reasons that I try to write only my own opinion here is this.
We Iranian should get used to write the main resource of any writing at the end of our weblog posts/ newspaper articles/ official bultains...

P.S> After the comment of one of the nice readers I fixed up my funny mistake in the title of this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh , the Copyright its True not CopyWrit :D