Wednesday, May 21, 2008

First Catching Cold

Last 3 days wasn't very good for Rozana ,thanks God that they weren't very bad either.
She catch cold for the first time in her life. Actually it was her first disease.
She got flue at the first day and then her tiny nose started watering :)))) A very funny dirty looking for a little princess, believe me it was so funny looking her face with nose waters and because she didn't let us clean her face so they dried on her face and a bad looking......( I hope you aren't eating anything at this time)
Another funny aspect of her disease was her disability of breathing by mouth. When we adults catch cold we breath by mouth but these little angels haven't learned it before(I don't know why it's not done instinctively!!!!) So when she went to sleep then suddenly her mouth was closed and she wasn't able breathing so started crying. Really we had problems in this case.




I don't know, but maybe 20 years from now ,when she come to this site and read what had been her mother concerns while she was 9 mouths old, then she'll laugh at her fool momy. Maybe at that time her problems are so much important and big which makes her laughing at me. But I believe that when she become a mother( Lots of times asking myself am I that much lucky to see that day), then she'll feel what I'm saying now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

سلام سمی جون
امیدوارم هرچه زودتر خودت و عروسک قشنگت خوب بشین ............ از طرف من هزارتا ماچش کن و برای اینکه خودت هم حسودیت نشه یه بوس هم مال تو :
):( :))))