Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sad

Yesterday I was talking with someone and heard that one of the people who we both know, had talked behind me in a community for destroying my face in their mind.
Such cases happens for everyone. Most of the times I try to cut such a conversation because I'm sure no the quoter not the listener will benefit from this dialog but yesterday the case was different and somehow intentionally I heard all the story.

Because this weblog is the place of writing my diary so I'm talking about it here.

At first, when someone talks about something with you, it means that he has trusted on you and never imagine that you will use those sayings in a situation of being in trouble, against him!!!! Do you understand what I mean? I'm sure your answer will be no,because if you understand you wouldn't act like this.
Something else, who do you think will ruin from this incident? Of course it wouldn't be me because I have lots and lots friends/families who know me deeply and don't need to prove myself every time visiting them. I think you needed some credit and thought by destroying my face you will gain it. Definitely I'm sure you are wrong.

The time will go on and the only thing which will remain is good memories we have beside each other. Some times people ,intentionally or unintentionally, stops this cycle of memory producing. At this moment your times will only pass but very fast, and this will be the case for that friend who is no my friend anymore.

No comments: