Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cyber World

Something has occupied all my mind in last days. Most of my life is changing in a cyber manner. I mean I'm adopting everything by using new technologies and the strongest one is internet.
I'm talking with my friends even those one who are in Tehran via net, I'm writing my diary and Rozana's memories in net, I'm seeking good friends for her via weblogs of baby's mothers, even I listen to radio at work by net. Other aspects are getting even worse, Rozana is getting addict in watching her TV channel. She likes playing with remote controls and cell phone and tools like them. We go out in the afternoons for walking but run home to prevent missing a TV series or ...
I feel I'm losing my old but kind and simple way of living in this rush times, even my princess is catching this type of living. But how can I stop this manner?!!! Everything has been twisted ina way that leads me again here. By the way, it's the sample of living in new modern world. We don't have any broadband access to the net in Iran but if it was available then what would be our relationship changes?!!!
it's a mood of not self-satisfaction but no other way out.
I've missed that simple and generous type which we used to have even in playing with children 10 years ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

سلام عزیزم خوبی ؟؟؟ منم می گم خیلی زندگیها بی محبت شده و به قول تو احوال پرسی از دوستامون هم در اینترنت انجام می شه ... قرار وبلاگی نیومدی چرا ؟؟