Monday, June 23, 2008

Mother's day

Tomorrow is called as Mother's day in Iran. It was just a day for giving my mom some gifts for saying that I do remember your date, up to Rozana's birthday. but from her come my looking at the word of "mother" has been totally changed.
After her birth ,when I was becoming conscious just I was able to hear voices. The most sound which is kept in my mind for my whole life is my mother's who were saying you have a nice and healthy girl. At that moment my stitches were paining and I was thinking about the worth of having such an angel beside in all my life span. It was like a quick memory flash which happened in my mind, made me remember all her kindnesses during these 28 years and all my bad behaviors in response.In a side of my mind I was curious about Rozana but she was the second subject. The first one was my mother and kept the same until I see my daughter.
Then after coming out of hospital, her perfect nursing from Rozana and I, beside all her tiredness of guests who were coming for meeting us, was a great kindness of her... and after that her always taking care of us and now babysitting of Rozana in my working hours are priceless.
All these sentences are about her after granddaughter birth(it means at the start of her aging years) ,and her top works had been while I was a child, nourishing and cherishing me, calming me, giving personality to me, making a somehow successful woman out of that pure little girl.... Her kindnesses are uncountable.


So do you think I can thank about all these generousness by giving a gift and a bunch of flower? It seems ridiculous , maybe just because its a kind of remembrance then it should be done.

I think these gifts are not important, just our behaviors while our mothers are in need of us ,by welcoming them with smiles can be a very tiny response to these fountains of love.

Happy Mother's day to all kind mothers .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

سلام خانومی. مرسی که به ما سر زدی و مرسی از لطفی که همیشه نسبت به من داری.
منهم روز مادر رو بهت تبریک می گم و از صمیم قلب برات بهترینها رو آرزو می کنم. روزانای خوشگلت رو ببوس.

Sapinud said...

roozet mobarak azizam :-***

Anonymous said...

سلام، اگه دوست داشتین به وبلاگ ما هم سر بزنید خوشحال می شیم . روز مادر هم به شما تبریک می گم.

Anonymous said...

http://www.malekhodemoon.blogfa.com/

Anonymous said...

سلام سمی جون. روز مادر را من هم به شما تبریک میگم و برای شما و رزانای عزیر آرزوی سلامتی دارم.