Sunday, June 22, 2008

Unorganized Geusts

Last night I washed Rozana and was trying to make her sleep when suddenly the door bell ranged. When I listened to the voice it was a beggar who was asking for some food. I didn't pay any attention and went to make her sleep again. Suddenly the apartment door bell rang and I saw Mehrdad's parents and sister are behind it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (they were joking by changing the voice) All the home was in total mess and we didn't have anything to bring for them. you see sometimes you don't have even fruit at home and say yourself I'll buy tomorrow but the next day don't find enough time ...and for some days your refrigerator is out of everything, it was our case last night.
I was totally shocked and don't know what to do.
Having guests is pleasant but if you know they are coming before then you can do your best but when you don't know ..............

No comments: