Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Earthquake

Last night I had a bad nightmare. I was with Mehrdad and his sister and niece somewhere out of Tehran in a trip when suddenly an earthquake happened. Even now I can feel that moment which everything was shaking and also roof was ruined. We wasn't hurt andjust survived but all phones, mobiles, TV, radio ... was disconnected and I was damnly worried about my and Mehrdad's parents safety. Even I was thinking about my friends and Mehrdad's sister-in-law who is becoming a mother less than 2 months.
I was crying for getting a tiny news about their safety. Even I was thinking my parents must be safe because their home is built antishake but what about Mehrdad's!!!
Realy it was a nightmare but a very possible one. In the morning when I saw calm breathing of Mehrdad and also regular turn of Rozana while sleeping I thanked God times and again that I'm this much lucky for getting another turn of these scineries.
We should use our chances even if we are so busy, one of them is going out with our beloved ones(As KhaleSanaz mentioned in her last post).

5 comments:

يه بنده خدا said...

اين جور خوابها هم مي تونه از پريشوني روزانه آدمها باشه ، شايد خواسته و يا ناخواسته دل كساني رو مي شكني و اين تكونها براي اينه كه به خودت بيايي ، يادم هست وقتي كوچيك بودم و خواب بد ميديدم مامانم مي گفت كار بدي انجام دادي و حالا خواب بد كه معمولاً به وخواب مار تعبير ميشد ديدي ! چقدر خوبه كه ما آدمها قبل از اين تكانها به خودمون بياييم و حداقل بعدش كمي بيشتر در مورد حرفها و كارهامون تامل كنيم :)

sanaz said...

lotfan khabo ke mitoone nashi az 1000 dalil bashe be bandehaye khodao raftare ma bahashoon nesbat nadid age injoori bashe bazi az ghomozalemino bayad seil bebare ba adahashooon!

هاله مامان ارشیا said...

خوابش هم وحشتناکه
:(
تعبیر کن حتما ببین چی میشه

مامان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
خدا رو شكر كه خواب بود. ولي اين اتفاقي هست كه انكار ناپذيره و اصلا هم براش امادگي نداريم.

زمانه مامان پرهام said...

سلام دوست من! امیدوارم خیلی خیر باشه و حتما عوامل بیرونی ذهنت را درگیر کرده که این خواب را دیدی
من دیشب یک مستند در مورد پایان عمر زمین دیدم که 21 سپتامبر 2012 قرار اتفاق بیفته و همش فکرم مشغوله
ببوس رزانا را
دوست خوبم از ابراز لطفت هم ممنون