Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kitchen

If you don't laugh at me I should confess that the most popular place of the house is my kitchen. I love spending lots of times there cleaning, cooking a meal, even reading book for Rozana or playing some games. I never found that why I can bare all the home tidy but never ever the kitchen. When I See dirty kitchen I feel everywhere is in mess but when it's clean no matter what's happening for the rest of the house by Rozana.
Eating dinner with Mehrdad and my little princess worth a lot, even more that watching Victoria series.

I'm very glad that my beloved Atti joon and Yaser are here in Tehran near us.

2 comments:

افروز said...

سلام سمیه ی عزیز
من مهندسی پزشکی می خونم. دوقلو ها 6 ساله اند. پیش دبستانی می روند. مامان الان مکه است. خبر خاصی نیست. روزها همه مثل همند.
دختر عموی عزیز. مشهد آمدی از دیدنت خوشحال می شویم.
روی ماه روزانا را می بوسم

ARMAN said...

hi dear madam.
im Ali Arman's father.
nice to meet you.
when i saw your weblog,Enjoyed
because that is Unique.
you want to visit ARMAN's weblog.
bye.