Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Lets Sing a Song

Numbers numbers 1,2,3,
Numbers count for you and me,
Count with numbers 1,2,3,
1,2,3,4,


This is a part of a song Rozana & I are singing (Actually screaming) everyday while we are at the road to kindergarten, in the kitchen cooking a meal, playing with dolls....
Today I was thinking about my best moment of a day life. Have you ever think about that? you have 24*60 minutes in a day. Which part is your best? Which one is the worst?
My best time is these moments of singing with Rozana. It's like fuel for my soul engin. ...And the worst is ... better not to talk about it.
Thank you my little princess for giving me this much joy and happiness. I easily forget all the naughty jobs you do in a day during these moments.

3 comments:

مامان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
كاملا موافقم. موقعي كه قصه هم مي خونم رو دوست دارم.

sanaz said...

but compose a song about revolution and sing that together it will be so usefull for children whom will live in Iran and every decade will be faced to a new revolution!

افروز said...

چه فکرهای خوبی
چه لحظه های خوبی....