Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thank You!

Today morning I didn't have a good start.
at first I brought Rozana to her kindergarten with her new cloths (they had a photography program from children )
Then I went to our local TCI center and paid bills of phone which was the last chance before disabling line.
Then I stoped in front of a bank for taking money, the moment I locked my car a police car appeared and warned me that if I left my car there they would brought it to police parking lot because it's forbidden to park at that place. I got on the car and drove , thinking how lucky and sharp I was that tackle this problem !!!!!!!
Exactly after 5 minutes I was that last chain of a 5 car chair accident!!!!!!!! Every one were guilty and I was the last car so I should pay for the car infront and no one would pay for me.
Again police came and wrote documents, we all went to insurance agent, and they paid my front car by my insurance, then I went to a car repairing center where Mehrdad introduced, left the car there, came to work by bus and reached there at 12.

All these happenings pluse the sound of accident which is still in my mind made me exhusted, realy I even didn't find any energy to move.
Exactly at this certain moment of despair my best friend called me just for asking about my health. It was the moment I felt God likes me alot for giving me such friends.
I talked to her and became calm. Even I found enthusiasm for updating my blog. Everything will pass, I'll solve all these problems only kindness will remain which it's left for me. Thanks alot my dearest dear ....

2 comments:

Hiva said...

Thank god you are safe somi jan :)

مامان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
خدا رو شكر كه خودت حالت خوبه. خدا روشكر كه روزانا جونم باهات نبود. و خدا رو شكر كه به راحتي موضوع حل شد. ولي دركت مي كنم كه چقدر اعصابت خراب شد. من تازه ديروز تونستم برم بيمه . و در حاليكه هيچ وقت بي دقت رانندگي نمي كنم به خاطر يه آدم عصب و بداخلاق مقصر تصادف شناخته شدم. باز هم خدا روشكر.