Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ghorban

Yesterday was Eid-Ghorban in Iran and we were in holidays. Of course for all my life Ghorban is the remembrance day of being known of my pregnancy and the start day of feeling Rozana in my soul. It's great and I should confess that I'm eagerly wishing to feel it again.

But yesterday I was thinking about the custom of Muslim's for killing a sheep or cow or camel to remember a part of Islamic history and also donation it's meat to the poor. Is it necessary that we show our donation by bloodsheding? Can't we just help the poor by giving some money? Why the face of Islam is ruining in my opinions recently? It must be false of religion advertisers I think. Really I'm getting doubt in noble and new ideas reverse of those I've learnt till now.

1 comment:

ماماان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
نميدونم . اين روزها حسابي هز همه چيز گريزون شديم.