Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Luck

Do you believe in destiny? If you are excel in something or bad in something else is it out of your destiny?
I think about this subject lots of times. If I'm living happily and have an admirable family with a lovely princess and am not wondering about earning money everyday is it out of my own abilities or destiny? What's the difference between me and some one who wasn't born in suitable conditions? Why should I be better than her? Is it fair? If not ,so the great maker wasn't fair? But we've heard he is the most fair power in all the world .... but why we didn't start from the same point?

P.S. Although my bro. and his lovely wife are with us but I've missed KhaleSanaz a lot. Hope she is good where ever she is now.

1 comment:

khalesanaz said...

thank you so much my lovely friend i was thinking to you many times during a day i miss u so much more