Monday, June 21, 2010

Swimming Pool

Yesterday was the first day Rozana entered a swimming pool. The trainer of the pool said she should be at least 4 years old to learn swimming but her laughs and happiness while playing with other children was very interesting. Of course my mom helped us for being there.

P.S. Today and tomorrow are the longest days of the year in Iran. It means we can use sun beams more than ever. In ancient Iran, people were used to celebrate these days. They believe that we should be thankful of God for having this much gifts, but nowadays we only celebrate Yalda as the longest night of the year. I like remembering both !

2 comments:

مامان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
يه تجربه خيلي جالب هست و اونقدر شادي آفرينه براي بچه ها كه با هيچ چيز قابل مقايسه نيست.

Deep Blue Sea said...

Hi Somisahara . Thank you for commenting on my blog , Blog and roll.I read it yesterday. Hopefully I will write something interesting for readers in the future. Now I use it for links to all blogs I read and also other websites I like.

Thank you