Thursday, June 03, 2010

Mother ...

I remember the moment I was becoming conscious on Rozana's birthday. It was about 3 years ago but as live as yesterday in my mind. Hearing magic words of my mother who was repeating I'd given birth to a lovely and healthy girl was hearing around. She was making me sure even at this phase of my life when I was a mother too.
Apparently I'm reviewing that moment. She was talking and talking and I was thanking her to be my mother in past 27 years. Something was growing in my mind and it was only appraise feeling to my mom. I wasn't thinking about Rozana at that moment, nor about my pain just my mom...

Today is Mother's day in Iran and I'm sure there is no way of thanking our mothers except giving them just a little bit of affection they'd given us all life.

Thank you my mother for being always with me, beside me, cherishing me, arguing with me, training me, fooding me, nursing me, crying with me,pushing me forward, ....

Thank you my mother.

1 comment:

مریم said...

سلام سمی جان
روز مادر رو بهت تبریک میگم