Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Room

Last night I slept in my mama's house. Mehrdad wasn't in Tehran and Rozana slept on my mama's bedroom so after 7 years of being with Mehrdad and 3 years of being with Rozana I slept lonely in the room I passed all my high school and university. Even I was thinking about my brown desk which was at a corner and now is disappeared.
I had great moments there. I was happy of having my own room. I studied for konkoor there and was happy of the result. I was thinking about Mehrdad at first years of acquaintance, even now I can remember the first time he entered there ... then years passed and Rozana was in my arms. Again I was there for about 20 days, her infant smell were full in every place and I was baring my pains with my memories...
I dreamt lots of these nice moments last night and am very happy today.

4 comments:

مامان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
عجب حس خوبي. جاي باباجون خالي نباشه.

khalesanaz said...

the best point is that you are happy

khalesanaz said...

somi jan ,doostam,khaharam,in ensan hich be manaye vagheyee hich naghshi nadarehaaaaa,in marize mesle kasi ke saratan dare,darmanam nadare nahayatan mahkom be naboodiye,tanha moondan ham yejoor naboodiye!

افروز ارزه گر said...

چه حس خوبي داشت اين پست