Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I don't know.

If somebody ask you a question and you don't know what is he talking about, PLEASE don't answer him and cause future problems.
It happened for me, I had some important files in my old incredimail( a graphical version of mail softwares like outlook) and I made it as my default mail client , till the moment yahoo stopped his free POP3 service and all those mails remains on that harddisk.
They were deadly important for me so I went to a friend who is expert in hardware and asked for help. He surely answered that there is no way to retrieve data and you should either print them or leave them there and ofcourse I chose the second way.
After 3 years , now ,when I understand how this outlook works ,I now all that data is available on that harddisk if it's working.
That day ,my friend instead of answering "I don't know" just cover his ignorance by putting me away of the subject.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there
may i know what are that important mails?!:D
and who's sending them?!:p