Sunday, February 12, 2006

.... Danish cartoons

I was reading your comments and found some ideas about the post Danish cartoons. I think after reading my blog you will find my idea about Iran governors so I won't explain it again. Some of you views were correct, yes, because we don't have enough democracy in Iran and our leaders don't believe in Jews right's of live and they deny Holocaust (which I don't have any exact information about it, so I don't judge it) and usually say down to this country and that country, so they are not correct. And I don't want to turn talking about Muslims and Jews, it's a bone of contention between Palestinians and Israeli ,I think it's their problems and other Muslim countries shouldn't interfere in it(again consisting it's my own idea), and something else ,again you are right. We have some pictures of Holy Mohammad in Tehran stores which none of them shows him as a terrorist of course!!!
But what I just want to say on that post was the beauty of nation's unity to gain their requests. This is the real power which doesn't need gaining nuclear weapons even.

No comments: