Friday, June 02, 2006

Dreams

Last night when I was asleep I saw a complete film in my dream!!! Has it ever happened for you? Now in the morning when I’m thinking about it I’m again confused. I remember all the players and most of the locations and views. The more I search my memory the more confident I got which said the story of my dream is new and I haven’t seen a film about it in last 10 years. But how is it possible? How my mind is able to make a story when it’s half conscious?
I always thought that if I eat a complete dinner maybe I’ll have nightmares but this case is different.
There are lots of mysteries in this world which scientists haven’t found any answer for them. Dreaming and the quality of remembering it and its interpretations is one of those unanswered questions.

No comments: