Wednesday, June 07, 2006

This Amazing Life

I'm not very old, but I have the experience of finding good friends in a long period of time. I believe in this fact that you need time to know someone's different aspects and most of the time, in difficult situations you can see how reliable someone is.
So it's the reason that your 20 friends in high school changes to 10 and then some new ones come and go and at last 3 or 4 best friends remains for you. These 3 or 4 are so much precious.
These friends are always with you, but what will happen if they got married and their spouse doesn't like even your face?!!!!! It means that gradually, you are losing that friend unintentionally and the worse; you can't do anything to make the relations better.
I know if a true friend is a true friend he/she will remains always your true friend, but I want him/her always not just in phone or mail. I should fight for my valuable memories. This attempt is making another memory …

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I strongly DISAGREE with your first sentance.. that is "i'm not very old"... women never get OLD,, so how come you think,, "I'm not very OLD but some ...." :D

but as par Friend are concerned.. YES, here I agree,,,Best Friends are those,, you never want to loose, But if you loose some Best Friend... its really painful, I lost one, three years back, but this time when i will go back,,, i will try my best to Make HIM,, my Best Friend again

Sapinud said...

:) Nothing gives a better feeling than having true friends. I too am afraid of losing my old friendships sometimes... But friends are friends afterall, even if they get seprated for whatever reason for a while, that friendship spirit that exists between them will bring them back together again... :)