Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Honesty

Those people who are very professional in telling lies and think their addresser is very gullible always forget something. They forget that if that person could be easily deceived it's because of his own honesty otherwise he will never believe anything anyone says. It's a phobia in every liar who thinks everyone is telling them opposites so they lose a good relationship. Maybe it's the cause of their mistakes in remembering their old lies. They always show themselves.

P.S. once I started to write about Middle East conflicts in this blog and lots of annoying comments rush to me. At that time I said to myself it's none of my business of course. Two nations are killing each other for more than 100 years and no one says anything because none of them is a good listener. This time the story is continued again. I want to write more about this battle, this so unfair battle which started by kidnapping 3 Israelis soldiers and had result into lots of death.

1 comment:

Simon said...

I can only but agree with you. It is unfair and I can only add that had the Palestinians spent the money they have received since 1948 on improving themselves instead of waging war on israel, they would not be suffering the way they are now.
What is even sadder is how these militants are prepared to put their own people into harms way, using their homes as launch pads for agression against Israel, knowing full well the retribution it will invoke.
I'm just sorry that there are not more people in the Middle East that think like you do.