Saturday, July 08, 2006

Regrets

I never find the reason why when some one is alive nobody pays any attention to him/her ,no body even notice his/her existence in the room or nobody tries to help to him/her. But as soon as he/she dies, everybody remembers him (let me use just one pronoun) ,cry for him, make big funerals and always reminds his goodness. Maybe we are trying to clean our neglectfulness at past times.
Always alive people are with us, I'm trying to enjoy being with them in order to regret past moments after their death. But accept me that it's hard to remember all good people every moments.

P.s. I think that my blog writing is a kind of loud thinking in world wide web. When something is in my mind ,by expressing it in my blog ,I feel better to put it away. So please don't blame me why sometimes my subjects are not interesting enough.

2 comments:

Sapinud said...

Loud thinkings are interesting too ;)

Anonymous said...

به دليل اينكه شما خدا هستيد البته خداي فضولها
و بقيه نيستند