Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Last Days At Work

I'm making myself ready for staying at home for about 8 months. The feeling I have these days is so weired. Even now I can start my pregnancy off days ,I remember this opportunity always as a dream. For more than 4 years I've waken up early, worn my cloths, gone a long way and stayed at workplace for about 8 hours and then the reverse procedure. Now I'm pausing this habit for the sake of my little angel. It means I can't see my colleagues every day, I'm not Mrs. engineer any more, I shouldn't think about my tomorrow lunch as always, I don't have any high-speed access to the internet and lots of other more restrictions. Of course all of them are nothing in comparison with my child birth but believe me that I'm missing all of these routines of my life even from now.
I guess after the child birth I won't have very free time to think about these nostalgias but missing my friends is though to bare.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Somi,
As you know i have exprienced.it isn't easy unless that you know that your friends all always thinking of your baby and you(Bichare Mehrdad,nobody think about him).and they are taking care of your situation at work.so you can become a complete housewife .that will be so interesting.

Anonymous said...

درودی به زلالی مهر

بله وبلاگم فیلتر شده . من تعجب کردم چون امروز 4 نظر جدید داشتم در حالیکه دسترسی به وبلاگم امکان پذیر نبود . به هر حال اینم از خدمات دولت سانسوره که قسم خورده هر چی نام و رنگ و بوی ایرانی داره رو از بیخ و بن نابود کنه . اگه تا چند وقت دیگه باز نشه و اگه شما همراهان بخواین با یه تارنگار نوین برمی گردم . سپاس از همراهی و توجهت

دلم از این خرابی ها بُوَد خوش زان که می دانم
خرابی چون که از حد بگذرد آباد می گردد