Thursday, July 19, 2007

Week - 34

Hi honey,how are you? Please keep quiet today because I'm really busy.( What a though mother you have !!!)
As you know, I'm collecting my wares at work place. Now I've almost finished my personal wares and waiting for your daddy to come and bring my computer to the home. It's good that I can have my own computer at home for this 8 months because lots of settings are done here which are needed in the future. The more I pack my packages,the less I feel missing my workplace. All of these means that You are coming.
Do you know that up to now we have passed 85% of our common living?! Isn't it wonderful. Now you are about 2 kg and 42.5cm . Everything is OK,don't worry ,just keep resting.
At last your father gave my mother's day gift. It's a Sony Handycam for recording all of your nice actions before and after your birth. Maybe when you are reading these lines next decade !!! then you will say how old this model is. But believe me that it's one of the bests at the moment. You'll learn to get used to this rapid technology changes.
Honey ,I should go to finish my work today, so it's a little bit shorter than before. But because it's the announce of being with each other all the day, I love it.
Try to keep quiet for only today and rest. Kiss you my little princess 100000 times. Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omidvaram avallin rooze shoroe ye tatailiye nesbatan toolani ba madar va dokhtar khosssssssssssh begzare .........:D

boooooooooos .