Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sad Somi

OK, all the workings are finished. It means that from now my living will change effectively in a new manner. I have lots of hopes for future, changing house and giving birth to my child are very great enthusiasms for being happy. But after 5 years of being with my nice colleagues, saying good morning to all of them, learning new things from Him, solving problems with each other(most of the times he solves them), being in the internet from 8Am to 2Pm... They are great changes. And I should confess that I somehow fear about the future. Sometimes I say to myself that there are lots of mothers who died during child birth procedures............ I know they are all bad thinkings ,but they are probable.
Today I take pictures of most of my colleagues for saving them in my camera memory (in fact in my own memory) to see the changes after 8 months ,when I come back( of course if I come back to work.) and my feeling is so weired.
I'm feeling somehow sad today. Even I feel crying ,but I'm sure all these temporary feelings will pass...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

آخي سمي جون
دلم گرفت ... امروز اين چندمين باريه كه دارم مطالبي رو از رفتن دوستان و همكاران مي خونم . از صبح چند تا از همكاران نامه خداحافظي شون رو برامون فرستادند . با يكي از اونها 4 ساله كه همكارم و اصلاٌ مديري بود كه در روز اول گزينشم منو انتخاب كرده بود ؛‌نه اينكه چون منو انتخاب كرد ، دلم گرفت ،‌نه ، از ازينكخ اين چند يالي كه در كنارش بوديم از تجارب خوبشون مي تونستيم بيشتر بهره ببريم اما متاسفانه ...
نميدونم شايد زندگي همينه ديگه .

Anonymous said...

و هر چند كه تو اين پستت بيشتر روي صحبتت با همكارانته ولي اجازه بده من هم باهات در اين باره صحبت كنم : اما در مورد خودت اميدوارم همه چيز به خوبي و خوشي پيش بره و زايمان راحتي داشته باشي و اصلاٌ هم فكرهاي بد نكني و توكلت به خداي مهربون باشه
خودم كه ميذارم جات فكر ميكنم تا حدودي سخت هست كه از دوستان و همكاران خوب جدا بشي ولي اميد به روزهاي خوب و طلائي در آينده هيت كه انسان رو سراپا نگه ميداره .
بهترينها را برات آرزو ميكنم
بوسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسس .

Anonymous said...

ببخشيد يه كم غلط تايپي ديده ميشه ...):)

Sapinud said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sapinud said...

Somi Jun, >:D<, The important thing is that you know what it is that you want from life, and no matter what situation, you will always aim your life on that direction... I know how it feels to leave your work place, I hope there are more greatness and happiness than you expect on your way that makes this compromise easier untill you can come to it again, ;)

Anonymous said...

اومدم بگم هر چند تو فعلاٌ تو شرايطي نيستي كه بتوني به ما سر بزني ،‌ ولي از اونجائيكه من اند مرامم همچنان به يادت هستم .
آره آبجي ... اينجورياست ...

مراقب خودت و عروسك من باش ...
بوسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسس

Anonymous said...

Hi dear somi & Kind Mehrdad

Happy ALIs birthday ...

and congratulate Especial for MEHRDAD KHAN .

hey mehrdad khan We are remember you mostly although you ...