Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Eye Minders

Since Rozana's birthday my connection with my friends have been reduced significantly. While I phone them at least once a week, now I can't find enough time even in the month. So I feel they are forgetting me during my sound fadings. It's not true, a real friend is always there available for you but it's a fact that we people have a very forgetting mind, so maybe when we see someone we remember to ask about her health(although we know she is good because she's in front of us) but when ...
In Persian we have a verbal which says:" ِaz del beravad ..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear somi,when i read your note it made me ashamed of myself.you are always in my mind and i always think of you and lovely Rozana and i believe that making a millio friends is not a great thing.the great thing is to make a friend who will stand by you everyday and every where.you are one of them.