Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursdays

I remember that I used to write a post each Thursday morning during my pregnancy for Rozana. It's almost 3 months since then and now she is with me ,but somehow I have a feeling of missing those days when she was only with me and by her movings talked with me.
At the moment she has lots of friends( they are from mine and Mehrdad's and herself too). Now I know she will play with Farbod or Hadi and Alireza and Samaneh alot, and also she has very kind aunt and uncles(khale Attieh and my brothers) who will always miss them but is happy of having their kindness. Also some of my colleagues were so kind, they came for meeting her and brought her lots of cloths and toys. I'm sure she will remember all these kindnesses when she become an adult. But there are some other people who always says we've missed her but never came for meeting her or invite her to their houses. It gives me a feeling of cheating and I'm sure if they don't miss Rozana ,she won't either in the future.

Now she is asleep and is smiling, maybe having a nice dream. Because she doesn't have any teeth yet, so her smiles are very funny :D I'll put more pictures for you.

Again thinking about those Thursdays.........

No comments: