Saturday, November 10, 2007

Rozana at North



This is me at north of Iran. At first it was so hard for me sitting in my car sit for at least 4 hours and just trying to sleep but when we reached there I found the beauties of nature and enjoyed being in the travel. I didn't found the sound of sea waves interesting so I was only crying beside the sea. My parents didn't understand it the first day and were just trying to calm me by other tools but fortunately at the second day my daddy guessed the reason of my cryings beside the sea and tried not put me there anymore. But I liked jungle very much and above all I liked the warm weather of there. I put on my nice cloths bought by Atijoon which I weren't able to wear in cold weather of Darabad. It was a nice feeling wearing light cloths... and everybody in the hotel were looking at me. I don't know if they hadn't seen any baby since now?!!! Some of them even were saying I'm nice and gorges and I was only looking at them and smiling because they haven't seen me while crying :D
Generally it was a good trip because I was all day with my parents especially daddy who is always late at home and tired. We exercised speakings a lot and now I can say some words in my own language :D
Hope be with all of you again in North. Have good times. Rozana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rozana, you are just like me. i don,t like sea atall and i love the jungles.
so , i have to say congradulation because of your parents that realy are good and skill photographers and you will undestand its value later.
my lovely Rozana,when you become older you can't cry and every body will say"you are adult.don't cry" so i offer you to shut and cry more powerful.

Sapinud said...

looool kheili ba maze booood :)

reza farvardin said...

ha in ja ja dare man yek chand kalame rajbe gerye jenabe rozana dar kenar daria khazr in ke rozan greye karde be chand dalil boode ke yekish khastegi rah boode ama dalile bozorg in boode ke jenabe rozana vaghti be drya bikarane khzar nazdik shod vadid baz yek ghesmati az in darya bozorg be roosa dade shod degar taghat nyavarde ve behal khod va mamalekat khod gerye kard behale khod chon shayad baraye bache haye rozana digar darya nabashad va behal mamalekat khod kedaya ro jozve keshvar nemidanad har roshan fekeri jaye rozana bood gereye mikard