Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Going Mashad

Rozana and I are going to Mashad tonight by train. This is the first time that she is going to Mashad and also my first time travelling without Mehrdad. I don't like going alone but he is very busy at work and my prenatal off days will be finished in 2.5 months, I thought if I stay for Mehrdad coming then might be at the end of this year or at least at the cold days of winter so I decided to go there by my mom.
I hope Rozana doesn't catch cold and we enjoy this trip. I'll back with lots of photos but during this time maybe this blog won't be uploaded.
Have nice times my dear readers. bye

2 comments:

Georg said...

Hallo Somi,

Have a good stay there in Meshed. I have been there, too, for some days, in the last year of the Shah.

I was visiting the big mosque in the city center with a friend from England.

Suddenly, I was gripped from behind and in about ten seconds I was steered of the building. Outside, a chap told me in perfect German that it is forbidden to enter for non Muslims.

Souvenirs..............

Georg

Ahmad said...

Hi somi

Please pray for me and my family.

god bless you
Ashkavand