Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Rozana, 100 Days old





2 days ago my daughter became 100 days old. This number is especial for me, I remember the 100th post I wrote here, I remember those exams which I got 100 score, I remember 100th day of solar year which always was the start of summer vacations, I remember those old 100 toman notes which are not seen any more... and at last I'm writing this post here for my beloved Rozana to remember her 100th day of living.
I think it was better if we got a birthday for her but because I'm thinking about her 4 months old birthday party we omit this phase, but we gave her gift already which you can see it in these pictures. Actually she has laid on her new rug which is her parents gift.
Kiss you my little princess 1000 taaaaaaaaaaaaa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam
kojaee babaee delam barat inghade shode:D