Monday, February 11, 2008

Librarian


A librarian means someone who takes care of books or who lends them to readers or who just sits in the library and gaze at you? !!!!!!! :D This is what a librarian means in Rozana's world.

Sometimes it looks impossible for me to write about her here. I feel I'm not able to express my feelings completely and it'll make a gap while reading these lines in the future. But from the other hand I say to myself that I should write to save even these shortened feelings instead of missing them in shying relations:
She is veryyyyyyyy nice( enough 4 explaining?!!!). She doesn't cry without reasons and only laugh when looking back at me or her daddy. She likes us making strange sounds with our lips and during those moments just laugh loudly. She like playing with tough nylons which have loud noise while moving, I think those nylons are even better than her own toys. She loves eating her food, in spite of other mothers who doesn't like feeding their children because they don't eat anything, I really enjoy the moments of feeding her,she opens her mouth with a nice smile and sends her tiny tongue out of her mouth for swelling the food and then eats water as much as she can. I really enjoy feeding her. She is trying to turn but not able doing it lonely, somehow lazy in this case.
she does lots of other lovely jobs which can't be written in these limited lines. I can just pray for those ones who are waiting for a child to get their angels in their arms as soon as possible and then feel what I'm saying.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mibinam ke joooooojooooooye ma hamkare khale ghazale shode : D :)

EY JAN che ba heyrat nega mikone ...

delam tang shode ... aruuuuuuuuuusakemuno bebusssssss ...
rasti khoda ro shokr ke hame chio dost dare ... ama khale ghazal va amu amiro chetor ? dost dare ?
teflaki az bas dir mibinateshon aslan mishnasateshon ?
be omide didar

take care ... kiss U & your Honey

Anonymous said...

Hi Somi
Thank you so much for
your nice comment.
I pray that god will grant
both you and your baby
safty and peace.

Take Care
Ahmad- Ashkavand

Anonymous said...

salam...belakhare movafagh shodam biam too ghesmate comment. har dafe ke mikham baraye shoma comment bezaram 20 bar bayad bezanam ta biad.
che ketabdare khoshgel o nazi! roozi 10000 bar bayad khoda ro shokr koni ke dokhtari be ein nazi va khanoomi behet dade. khoda hefzesh kone. az tarafe man beboosesh.

Sapinud said...

lol so cute, getting prettier day by day, mashalla ;)