Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Rozana, 6 Months Old


This is Rozana with her first Valentine's gift by her parents. It was interesting for me that I was writing in my weblog for almost 4 years that we should celebrate the Iraninan Love day(Sepandar MAzgan) instead of the foreigner but when I was in the shopping center and saw those nice mices, I couldn't resist in buying them!!!!!! Maybe some day when Rozana is getting lots of gifts in such a day ,she reminds her first gift by us.

...and my daughter is 6 months old now. She had her third doze of vaccines yesterday and now is asleep out of the flue,but generally she is good.

Weight= 9.050kg , Height= 72cm , Head Area= 46cm

4 comments:

Sapinud said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sapinud said...

Your daughter is so lovely, and so are the gifts! Please kiss her instead of us, I miss her, hope I can get to come back and see her before she's one year old! sigh, I have missed some googooli moments of her life already!

Anonymous said...

hi again
what a professional shot belive that it has a professional photographer! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Somi
what a lovely daughter you have.
god bless her.

Take Care

Ahmad- Ashkavand