Monday, February 04, 2008

Sad

Sometimes you feel you are so much alone in this big world, even those ones who were always available for cherishing you don't understand you any more. These days I need some one to talk,everything is getting so much boring and in some cases intolerable and I'm just sitting and not doing something for improvements.
Somehow I feel everyone are thinking about themselves, I'm just there for completing their life puzzle as a piece which is needed for just completing ,nothing more.
When I see people only reminds me in their problems and then as easy as drinking a glass of water forget everything I become angry and of course it's not good for Rozana, then I try to compress this feeling which makes everything worse than before. This is a bad cycle which might ruin everything........

1 comment:

Georg said...

Bonjour Somi,

These changes of mood are quite natural. I know this from my wife who has huge mood swings from one day to the other.

It's the hormonal system and thus nothing to worry about. Just let it pass.

There is one thing you can do however: have some exercise, alone or in a group.

Georg