Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Park In Eftar Time

Sometimes you have lots of free times which you are counting moments to be passed and some other times you don't find even any moment for taking a look at the mirror. in both cases I'm saying myself you shouldn't forget Rozana and her needs.
Especially for this reason last night, when I saw she is nagging and got board , I drove to Niavaran Park around Eftar time. There were lots of parking lots in front of the main door and I guessed how many people are there !!!! Only Rozana and 2 other kids were there. She played and enjoyed of being the only one using that playing yard but I was a little bit afraid. Weather turned dark and I felt I've missed home ,so turned back sooner than before, but generally she enjoyed the time and I was satisfied after all.

No comments: