Monday, September 15, 2008

Rozana Improvements

I was reading my weblog today and suddenly I felt I've missed Rozana a lot via my writings. It seems that it's along time that I haven't written about her except uploading new photos, so I'm writing only about her today:
She is ... turning to a kid from an infant. Now she runs very well, try to go up and down the stairs, sings her pieces with her own language, even talks with us and sometimes when sees we don't understand her she screams. She drinks milk with glass, in the mornings prefers tea of course. She understands when we order her for not doing bad jobs, at first she glances to me and then starts crying but doesn't do that job. I want to jump and hug her in those moments of cryings when she is angry from me but I'm trying to control myself for not spoiling her.
Two weeks ago she had her 12 months old vaccines. In our entrance to the doctor office she turned to me and was only keeping my cloths, also frowning to the doctor. I was surprised how she remembers the face of her after a months and also remembers a bad memory. Then after 2 weeks red spots appear on her skin and also she got flue. It was a good symptom because shows that my sweetheart will never get MMR diseases.
Because she runs all the day so her sleeping times have become more programmed, sometimes when she is asleep I go on her head and kiss her until she feels uncomfortable, really when she is asleep I think I've missed part of my life. Gradually this love feelings are making me fearing of the day that I'm not with her any more ...
She still has 4 teeth, like white jewells in her tiny mouth, very sharp and useful especially for biting fruits and sometimes poor mama!!!
In the mornings when she wakes up and sees Mehrdad and I she welcomes us with a very nice smile which is different from the other hours of the day. That smile shows that my little angel have come back to us from the other angels again. This experience is repeating every morning.
I can write about her breathing, eating, walking, crying, exciting, ...




When will the day come that she comes and reads these lines?!!! Thank you my kind God for giving me these much happiness in the life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

سلام عزیزم خوبی؟خیلی وقته خبری ازت نداشتم.رزانا گلم چطوره؟قربونش برم که تند تند راه میره . آفرین که شیر با لیوان میخوری عزیزم . چطوری یاد گرفتی لطفا به ارشیای منم یاد بده . میبوسمت عزیزم