Monday, September 01, 2008

Ramadan

Tomorrow is the start of of Ramadan in Iran. I don't know if I should fast or not(because of feeding Rozana). Anyhow I love this month, it's a kind of remembrance of memories : Azan , Rabbana, Ash, Nunpanirsabzi, Being hungry in all the day and then not very much enthusiasm for eating after Eftar, ...چند خوردی چرب و شیرین از طعام, trying to be a better human than before, Eftar guests, visiting friends in Eftaries, Doaye Sahar (although after marrying Mehrdad I haven't heard it a lot) .... I can talk about all the good memories of Ramadan.

I congratulate this month to all people who become happy of the start of it, Congratulations!!!

4 comments:

Ahmad said...

سلام
امیدوارم ماه پر برکت وضیافت خوبی
برای شما وخانواده محترم همراه با خاطرات شیرین در کنار روزاناداشته باشی

Anonymous said...

welcome back

Anonymous said...

نماز روزه هاتون قبول باشه عزیزم برای ما هم دعا کنید حتما . ÷یش ما هم بیایید

Anonymous said...

سلام سمی جون. من هم ماه مبارک رمضان را تبریک میگم. هر چند من هم نمی تونم به خاطر شیر دادن به طاها روزه بگیرم ولی حال و هوای ماه رمضون را خیلی دوست دارم. برای ما هم دعا یادتون نره.