Sunday, August 31, 2008

Rozana In Mashad




She had another Birthday party there, although we didn't find any time to visit ImamReza's shrine!!!!!!!!
Mashad weather was so hot, so Every afternoon we put a big bowl full of warm water in my grandma's yard and then Rozana played in it for about 1 hour. I'm sure it was one of the best parts of her trip.
We went with airplane, before and after the flight was alittle bit hard because she only wants to walk and I should go wherever she likes with a big suitcase but during the flight she slept and gave me some rest too.
I don't know when I'll be able to go there again but hope as soon as possible.

2 comments:

mzgani said...

Happy Birthday lovely kids

Anonymous said...

ooooh, she is so cute in the water :) i can imagine, it should be difficult to travel with a lil sweety like her :) and what a yummy cake :) hope you can go there again, so are you from Mashhad yourself? kisses for ur lil princess xxx