Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Preparation


We are preparing for Rozana's birthday party which will be held on next Saturday. actually it's 1 week sooner than her real day but because rozana and I are going to Mashad on that date I'm going to hold ceremony 1 week sooner.
It's not the first birthday party going in our home( from the start of our common life every year Mehrdad and I had our own parties) but it's the first one which I'm preparing 1 week sooner and am happy of having it.
Two days ago I brought Rozana to Photography laboratory and took some portrait pictures of her. Even now when I remember how much tricks I used to make her laughing in that hot and tiny place I feel tired but now when I look at her pictures I see it worth that much efforts. This is one of those photos.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It definitely worth the effort , she looks like a princess surrounded by lace.

Ahmad said...

Hi Somi
your daughter is so cute and become similar angel.
god bless her and I hope u stay happily with ur family and Rozana

Anonymous said...

she is sooooooooo cute i want to eat herrrr ;-D happy birthday rozana. i am just waitig to see her gift that u prepared for her

Anonymous said...

تولدت مبارک عزیزدلم . قربون عکس خوشگلش بشم من . راستی عزیزم اسم کوچیکت سمیه هست ؟

Anonymous said...

looke at the angel ! she is so cute .jaye maro khali kon too party sh.

Anonymous said...

سلام خانمی. تولدت روزانای خوشگل رو از صمیم قلب تبریک می گم. ایشالله یه روزی عکسای تولد صد و بیست سالگیش رو اینجا بذاری. خوشحالم که هر دومون یه روز داریم می ریم مشهد. ولی گلم ما از اهواز راهی هستیم. پس متاسفانه تو یه پرواز نیستیم. در مورد پوشک هم ممنون از راهنماییت. منم فعلاً همین مارک رو واسش خریدم. خانم خوشگله رو از طرف من ببوس.

Anonymous said...

she is such a cutie....i can imagine how hard it could be to take a photo of a little one in this age, Happy birthday to Rozana from now and hope you have a safe trip :)

Anonymous said...

coll