Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Good Day

Don't worry, she is absolutely OK.
Yesterday when I went to her kindergarten for bringing her home I wasn't upset of her new place but I was upset that she can't see Mama for almost 10 days. She really loves her ,somehow another mom and of course an experienced one.

Yesterday I had an interesting SMS conference with a friend: Do you think women are wiser than men but because of keeping them ,have been disguised to some fool ones? If this case is true , then do you think this action is out of their wisdom or their kindness? It's a nice contrast, isn't it?

Another reason of my good feeling is buying lots of new books yesterday. We are in the week named for book-readers and librarians. It's just a remembrance for us to take close relationship with libraries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for disturbing.. But can you just tell me which is that music that comes on when we come to your blog..It looks so familiar but I just cant remember.. iS IT SOME BOND MOVIE ? i cant remember ? or is it totally different.. sorry again for disturbing.. Oh wait wait wait.. Isnt it Godfather ?? I just feel its godfather .. plz tell me..