Monday, November 17, 2008

Kindergarten

Today I brought Rozana and Mama to a kindergarten near the home!!!!!!! My grandma is sick, she is in hospital so Mama should go to Mashad but for babysitting my girl she is still here. I know we won't forget these days if ... something happen to grandma ,so Mama should be in Mashad and .... Today was the first day and I hope this education period doesn't last more than 10 days( Imagine a 15 months old baby vs education !!!) Really I'm confused and also sad. I love grandma, obviously no need to mention here again. I', praying my always king God for giving her health again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

سلام گلم مرسی از محبتت که همیشه به ما سر میزنی . من میام اینجا اما متاسفانه نمیتونم برات نظر بزارم . هفته پیش بود فکر کنم برای ایمیل زدم و گفتم نمیتونم اینجا رو باز کنم . انشالله به دستت رسیده باشه و خونده باشیش

Anonymous said...

آخی عزیزم برای مادربزرگت خیلی ناراحت شدم . انشالله هر چه زودتر حالشون خوب خوب میشه اصلا نگران نباش . من هم دعا میکنم . رزانای عزیزم رو ببوس