Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Angel

She walks and says Mama, Mama, ... She laughs and says Mama, Mama... She nags and says Mama, Mama... These magic words are turning to the best words I've ever heard. Even now when we sleep together on the bed (Mehrdad's absence resulted in this change :D ),although she wakes up times and again during night ,but her smell makes me mad and I wish these moments last forever, a confusing paradox in my life. I want to see her improvements but also love this childish moments.
Again I've missed her at work!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

الهی قربونش برم با اون مامی گفتنش . بوس بوس

Anonymous said...

سلام خانمی. رزانا کوچولوت دیگه حسابی خوردنی شده. حق داری دلت براش تنگ بشه. راستی الان دقیقا چند وقتشه؟

Anonymous said...

سلام
ماشالله به این دختر گل و نااااز