Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Cheap Talking


I'm coming out of the home parking, Rozana is sat on her car seat, We are in hurry to be on time for the appointment..... Ooppsssss!!!!! A car is parked exactly infront of the door. I say how damn is the man, also donkey and moneky and put my hand on the horn....

I'm driving in the street, a car is lighting and coming rapidly, I go beside and let it go, It also comes beside and again lightening, some youngesters are in , ...... I curse damnly and say donkey and monkey ..........

I'm talking with a friend about one of the collegues who wasn't polite to me today. I'm angry and again donley and monkey and ........

Rozana is always with me, she is learning the way of living and unfortunately these are the words in common while I'm angry of these careless people. 

I seriously think should change my manner, maybe a promise to pay something for any bad word saying, but who will be participate in this contract?!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi
sure i'm ready to participate in this contract. please pay me any penalties you consider yourself
;)

Anonymous said...

I dont think Donkey and Monkey are very bad words . So tell me did u use these words or u used some oter words